It is Thanksgiving today, we decided to have a quiet celebration this year, just the three of us. I decided to make hubby's favourite lamb chops instead of Turkey as there is no way we could have finished the whole turkey, no matter how we try.
I have made this lamb chops many times with my Homemade BBQ seasoning powder, it always turned out very juicy and delicious.
1 rack of Costco's Frenched Lamb Rack
1 tsp of Sea Salt
2 tsp of Cummin Seeds
2-3 tsp of Homemade BBQ seasoning powder
1 排 羊肋排
1 小勺 海盐/食盐
2 小勺 孜然
2-3 小勺 烧烤撒粉
1. Clean the lamb rack with kitchen towel, sprinkle sea salt and cumin seeds all over the rack, let it rest and marinate for about an hour.
2. Move oven rack to the center position and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in cast iron skillet over high heat. Sear rack of lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on all sides. Set aside for 5 minutes. If you make two racks of lamb, you can prop the two up against each other with bones interlacing like fingers.
4. Place the seared lamb into the oven and roast it for 15-18 minutes (for 1 rack, 30-45 minutes for two) depending on the degree of doneness you like.
5. Take the lamb out and brush the grease releases from roasting over the lamb and sprinkle Homemade BBQ seasoning powder generously on all sides of the lamb.
6. Place the lamb back in oven and turn it to broil, broil the lamb for 6-10 minutes until charred on the surface, again depending on the degree of doneness you like. Take the lamb out and let it rest for 5-7 minutes.
2. 把烤箱的架子移到中间部分，预热烤箱至400 华氏度 (200 摄氏度)。
4. 把羊排入烤箱烤15-18 分钟 ( 两排羊肋的话烤 30-45 分钟) 烤制时间可按您喜欢的生熟度适度增减。
Serve with some salad/grilled vegetables and Accordion Potato.