I saw this very nice turkey thigh on sales at Wholefood last week, so I bought a box to make this very tasty Ginger Spring Onion Turkey Stir fry, you could use the same method to prepare chicken, pork, beef and fish.
200 gm Turkey thigh（Skinned and boned）
about 1/2 inch Ginger , thinly slice
2 Spring onion, cut into 1.5 inches in length
2 cloves (slice) Garlic
1/2 Bombay Onion , cut into pieces Optional
1-2 Dried or Chilies Optional
1 tsp Oyster sauce
1 tsp sweet soy sauce ( I used ABC brand)
2 tsp Light Soya sauce
Sweet rice wine, a little
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1/4 tsp Salt
a pinch of Pepper powder
1/2 tsp Sesame oil
1 tsp cornstarch
1. Thinly slice the turkey, marinate it with all the ingredients listed under marinade for half an hour.
2. Add about 1 tbsp of oil in a wok, add the turkey, stir it quickly, as soon as it changes colour, take it out. This will take only around 45 seconds.
3. In the same wok/pan, add 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, stir fry ginger and garlic slices, add the chilies and give it a quick stir, add the turkey slices back into wok.
4. Add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and light soya sauce, continue cooking at high for 1-2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some rice wine, quickly stir in the onion pieces and spring onion, it is done
Note：If using beef or pork, you can use a pinch of tenderizer to help tenderizing the meat.