上个周末本来约了朋友们在纽约聚餐庆祝春节，我就做了几罐的焦糖咖椰 打算带给朋友们. 怎知聚餐前一晚俊爹突然头疼得厉害，第二天一早去了急诊室，所以聚餐就没去成。冰箱里倒是因此多了好几罐的咖椰，家里还有一盒俊爹给我买的有机绿茶粉，因为带糖，我喝了一次就搁在那里了。一直想着什么时候拿来做个绿茶口味的甜点。
I made a big pot of Caramel Kaya last weekend to bring to our Chinese new year gathering in New York. My husband N started having severe headache few hours before we head out, we had to cancelled the plan and rush to the doctor, we later learnt that he was hit by sever sinus and had to take a course of antibiotic.
So that is the prelude to the many bottles of Kaya sitting in my fridge, I did though send out a few to some friends who live nearby.
Since I also have a box of sweetened (Yucky!) organic green tea powder sitting in my pantry for a long time, I decided to make this Greentea Kaya Swiss Roll, it turned out really nice and my son A loves it!
4 只鸡蛋 （L)
60 克 低筋面粉
5 克 绿茶粉
2 tbsp/30 克 糖
1/4 tsp/2 克 盐
2.5 tbsp/ 35 ml 食用油 （我用了牛油果油）
2.5 tbsp/35ml 水/牛奶
1/3 杯 焦糖咖椰
4 （L) size Eggs
60 gm of low protein/cake flour
5 gm of green tea powder
2 tbsp/30 gm of sugar
1/4 tsp/2 gm of salt
2.5 tbsp/ 35 ml Cooking oil （I used Avocado oil）
2.5 tbsp/35ml water/milk
1/3 cup of Caramel Kaya
3. 把一半/1 tbsp/15克的糖和蛋黄拌匀，用打蛋器搅拌至有点泛白，加入食油搅拌匀后加入牛奶/水，加入绿茶和低筋面粉搅拌成糊状。备用。
4. 蛋白加入另一半/1 tbsp/15克的糖，两滴醋（可无），用厨师机低速搅拌至泡泡出现，大约1分钟，然后转高速（十档）打2分钟，转八档搅拌两分钟至中性发泡（如果喜欢比较软绵的口感，就打至湿性发泡即可，我这次稍微打得有点过硬了，下次再做可能就在湿性发泡转中性前就停机）。
1. Measure all the ingredients out accordingly, separate the egg whites and egg yolks, make sure your container for egg whites are sanitized, dry and clean.
2. Mix the cake flour and green tea powder, sieved.
3. Place half of the sugar/15 gm with egg yolks in a mixing bowl, cream it uses a whisk, add milk and cooking oil and whisk until it is slightly fluffy. Add the powder mixture and blend well to form a thick paste.
4. Place egg whites and the remaining sugar in a clean mixing bowl with two drops of vinegar (optional), stand the stand mixer/hand mixer at low speed and whisk until some bubbles appear, turn to high speed and continue mixing until light and fluffy with soft peak showing at the tip of mixer head. I liked mine a little drying in texture thus I continue to whisk the egg white a little longer until it shows semi-hard peak.
5. Scoop out 1/2 of the mixture and place it into the green tea paste, using a large spatula to fold the mixture in.
8. 烤箱预热至300 F（150C），入烤箱烤18-20分钟后转上火烤1分钟上色。烤完把烤箱门稍微打开一个缝，等待3分钟再取出蛋糕。
6. Place the mixture you just mixed in the mixing bowl that has the remaining egg white, fold in the same way you just did, quickly and steadily.
7.Pour the mixture gently into a prepared pan (13x9), lightly knock the pan over countertop a few times to shake out excessive air in the batter.
8. Preheat oven to 300F (150C) and bake for 18-20 minutes, and broil for 1 minute to brown the top. Open the oven door ajar and wait for 3 minutes before taking it out.
9. Place a fresh parchment paper over cooling rack, with the smooth side facing up, quickly turn the cake over onto the parchment paper. Carefully remove the top parchment paper. Let cool for a few minutes.
10. Spread 1/2 cups of Kaya/coconut jam over the cake, using a pastry knife, cut 3 shallow lines at the edge of the cake, this will aid in rolling the cake later.
11. With the help of a rolling pin, light brings the underside parchment paper up and roll the cake as you would with sushi rolls. Store in the refrigerator for few hours before slicing it.
欢迎到我的博客玩 -- http://blog.sina.com.cn/spicehunt?
Visit me at -- http://www.echoskitchen.com/