3-4 ripe bananas
1 cup all purpose flour（another 1/3 cup to adjust consistency of batter if needed）
1/2 cup/ 1 stick of butter
2/3 cup of sugar/brown sugar （I used 1/2 cup）
1 large egg（beaten）
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Baking Soda
a pinch of salt
1/2 banana, sliced for decoration
some raisins or chocolate chips for decoration
1. Mash banana until smooth.
2. Melt butter in a sauce pan or using microwave. Pour butter into mashed banana and fold using a spatula.
3. Add sugar，salt and baking soda, keep stirring using a spatula, add beaten egg. Continue stirring. Add all purpose flour and stir until smooth.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F/175 C. Lay parchment paper over cooking pan/tray.
5. Pour batter into baking pan/tray, decorate with sliced banana and raisins.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes. check at 35 minutes by inserting a bamboo sticks into cake, if it come out clean, the cake is done.